Dr. Wayne Cornblath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Cornblath?

Depression

Depression

Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Cornblath?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Cornblath for several years and while he was very informative and courteous for my initial appointments and diagnosis, his bedside manner has gone down hill over the last few years. I now feel like a statistic, since that seems all he talks about. Im rushed through my followup visits and any questions i have seem insignificant. The last appointment and dealings with him and his staff was the last straw. its hit and miss with the staff. Some are courteous, some are borderline rude. Moving on.

October 18th, 2013

Caring and informative

The Dr and all of the staff are wonderful.

January 21st, 2012

A Very Poorly Behaved Man

Dr. Cornblath is the most condescendingly rude doctor I have ever been to. He has rolled his eyes at me, dismissed me with a sweep of the hand before I can even begin to answer his questions. He has accused me of self-diagnosing, when I'm simply trying to relate how I feel. These are a few of the problems I've had.The only kind of patient well suited for Wayne Cornblath is the old fashioned, passive kind who let doctors do and act as they please. I would not recommend him to anyone.

December 11th, 2015