Learn more about Dr. Wayne Cotton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Cotton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cotton
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cotton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Cotton, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotton graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cotton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
- Natchaug Hospital
- Natchaug Hospital, Inc., Mansfield Center CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Howard Cotton DO is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wayne H. Cotton practice?
- Dr. Wayne Cotton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Cotton practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT.
See Glastonbury Psychiatrists.