Dr. Wayne Marko Cumbria MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Cumbria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Cumbria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Cumbria, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cumbria graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cumbria has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cumbria accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance