Dr. Wayne Dilworth Cannon MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Cannon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cannon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cannon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 49 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance