Learn more about Dr. Wayne Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cannon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Cannon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cannon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Dilworth Cannon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne D. Cannon practice?
- Dr. Wayne Cannon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Cannon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.