Dr. Wayne Siegel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 25th, 2016
Excellent bedside manor. Its hard to find a doctor now a days that really cares about his patients. He was recommended to me by an friend and now I would like to share my experience with everyone reading the re reviews.

March 9th, 2016
Very Poor Customer Service
The doctor seems to know what he is doing and treating. However, he and his staff have bad attitudes and are not customer friendly. If a patient is not comfortable with the doctor and his staff then they will leave and go somewhere else. In the doctor's office, I saw the many awards for best customer service and care, this seems to me that they realize that they are having personalities issues and problems with professional customer service.

February 27th, 2013
the best Dr for sure
I've been with doctor Siegel for well over 10 years, everyone else gave up on me, but he stuck with me. He has worked wonders with me do all the issues I've ever had. I feel blessed to have him as my doctor.

December 4th, 2012
Kevin Whitely
I've been a patient of Dr. Siegel for over 17 years and during that time he's been a great doctor. Whenever my company changed my insurance plan over the years, the first thing I wanted to know was would I still be able to keep Dr. Siegel as my doctor. When you find a doctoe that you trust as much as I trust Dr. Siegel you don't want to change.I've always felt that I was in good hands with him. His confidence, knowledge and experience always put me at ease. I also liked that he was never too busy to answer all of my questions and make sure that I was comfortable with any proceedure he wanted to do.I also liked that I almost never had to wait more than 20 minutes at his office. Considering how it's not uncommon these days to have to wait over an hour for some doctors, I really appreciated that he valued my time as much as I do.His office staff, led by Ms. Camille O'Campo was always there for me to answer any billing questions, squeeze me in for an appointment at the last minute and make me feel like I was a valued patient.In short, I can't recommend Dr. Siegel enough. The only reason I no longer see him is because I've moved out of the area. I'm sure it will be awhile before I find another doctor that's anywhere near as good as he is.

November 5th, 2012
Doctor Siegel is reliable
Doctor Siegel is Honnest, reliable and I trust him with my health. He will not tell you something he does not believe to be true and he will not prescibe a medecine for the sake of it. He has been my doctor for more than 10 years and I can't thank him enough to be a such consciencious doctor. He is not in medical for business but for his calling: helping his fellow human beings

September 23rd, 2011
caring and knowledgeable
Dr. Siegel is a kind, caring and knowledgeable doctor who gives his patients his full attention and answers all of your questions. he makes sure you have all the information you need. He has performed a few gastroscopies for both my mom and my dad and each time it was a breeze. Dr. Siegel identified my dad's health problem (a cancerous polyp) in a timely manner and was able to fix the problem without resorting to full surgery. Both of my parents and me would highly recommend him!

September 10th, 2008
Great diagnostician..not only in his specialty
I went to Dr Siegel for gerd symptoms. In speaking to him after my exam, he told me about my ailment and what I needed to have done. While speaking to him I must have rubbed my left shoulder several times. When I told him it was arthritis he suggested I see a cardiac dr. He saved my life as I ended up with quadruple bypass and was checked immediately into hospital from my angioplasty. This is a "special specialist" who sees, hears and cares. Need more like him in medicine today.

July 1st, 2008
Dr. Siegel took on my father's case while he was in the hospital he was very understanding and knew my concerns. He always gave me an update on what was going on and what would be next. I'm glad that my father had him as a doctor.