Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne Dodge
Dr. Wayne Dodge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dodge is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center-Cherry Hill Campus, Harborview Medical Center and Swedish - First Hill. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne Dodge has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Wayne Dodge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Rosemary Agostini
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Family Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi32
Dr. Donald Helphrey
Seattle, WA 0 mi40
Dr. Valentine Paredes
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi20