A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Draper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Draper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Draper graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Draper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Saints Medical Center,Inc
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Crawford Draper MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne C. Draper practice?
- Dr. Wayne Draper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Draper practices Internal Medicine near Townsend, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA.
See Townsend Internists.