A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Dubov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Dubov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubov
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dubov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Dubov, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubov graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Dubov has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne E Dubov MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne E. Dubov practice?
- Dr. Wayne Dubov has 7 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Dubov practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Physiatrists.