Caring & Nice Doctor show details Caring & Nice Doctor
Nov 21st, 2010

I had read the two previous reviews prior to my appt. and was a bit concerned about meeting this doctor. I have to say I had the complete opposite experience with him. I have met my share of doctors these past 5 years and unfortunately some have not been either very knowledgeable or kind for that matter. There have been doctors that haven't wanted to give me any time and have given me the impression I was wasting their time. For me Dr. Dubov was friendly and very caring and I also felt very comfortable with him. He listened to me, asked the appropriate questions and conducted his testing with true professionalism. I personally would recommend him to friends/family. I am glad my experience was a positive one.

very egotistical show details very egotistical
Jun 16th, 2009

His exam room wall was lined with his awards for marathon races. He was very condescending. I was a worker's comp. patient with a herniated disc and chronic back pain. I was in dire need of a doctor who would help me control the unending pain! When I gave him a list of my questions, he told me he does not know what MR Neurography is and does not have time to answer my questions. He told me he wants the WC nurse in the room because he does not want to repeat himself. He asked her in and gave my questions to her which I felt was a complete betrayal of patient-doctor confidentiality. I found out why it's a 3 month wait to get an appt. with most doctors but I was able to get an immediate appt. with him. He did refer me to a pain management specialist named Dr. Corba who gave me a script for a tens unit! I am very grateful to Dr. Corba for the tens unit but wish I never needed a referral (from Dr. Dubov)to see him.

What an idiot...did he really receive his doctorate? show details What an idiot...did he really receive his doctorate?
Mar 5th, 2009

The most unprofessional doctor (?) I have ever seen. He doesn't know his head from a hole in the ground. Dispensed the wrong medication as well as the diagnosis. He needs to go back to school and study to be a meter reader and that would be a stretch for him. He misdiagnosed a man in my neighborhood with a spinal cord injury and now he has permanent damage and will never be able to walk. His appearance is very unnerving and he was down right scary when I went to my appointment. He look like a drunk.