A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Duran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Duran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Duran graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Duran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne M Duran MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne M. Duran practice?
- Dr. Wayne Duran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Duran practices Emergency Medicine near Auburn, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA.
See Auburn Emergency Physicians.