A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Dysinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Dysinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dysinger
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dysinger Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dysinger graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dysinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Dysinger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne Dysinger practice?
- Dr. Wayne Dysinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Dysinger practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Primary Care Doctors.