A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Dysinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Dysinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dysinger
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Dysinger Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dysinger graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dysinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Dysinger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne Dysinger practice?
- Dr. Wayne Dysinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Dysinger practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Primary Care Doctors.