A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Wright, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Edgar Wright MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne E. Wright practice?
- Dr. Wayne Wright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Wright practices Internal Medicine near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Twin Falls Internists.