A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Eckhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Eckhardt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Eckhardt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckhardt graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Eckhardt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eckhardt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 18 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne Eckhardt practice?
Dr. Wayne Eckhardt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.