Learn more about Dr. Wayne Eckhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Eckhardt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eckhardt
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eckhardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Eckhardt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckhardt graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eckhardt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne A Eckhardt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne A. Eckhardt practice?
- Dr. Wayne Eckhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Eckhardt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Orthopedic Surgeons.