Learn more about Dr. Wayne Evron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Evron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Evron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Evron graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Evron has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne A. Evron practice?
Dr. Wayne Evron practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Canonsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Monongahela, PA.
See Canonsburg Internists and Canonsburg Endocrinologists.