Learn more about Dr. Wayne Evron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Evron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Evron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Evron graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Evron has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Andrew Evron MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Wayne A. Evron practice?
- Dr. Wayne Evron has 8 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Evron practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Canonsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Monongahela, PA.
See Canonsburg Internists and Canonsburg Endocrinologists.