Dr. Wayne Evron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Evron?

August 29th, 2017

Dr. Everon is a highly qualified endocrinologist/diabetic doctor who takes very good care of his patients. He is very professional and I would highly recommend him to all my friends. He puts you at ease and you can asked any questions without any reservation..

August 9th, 2016

Took forever to get an appointment. Doctor does more talking about current events than you do about your problem. Left with my head in a whirlwind. Never had an appointment like that before.

April 14th, 2016

If you are African American, do not waste your time seeing Dr. Evron. He's full of hype. My thyroid is visible enlarged, "double its size" he says. He sympathized, told me we'll get to the bottom of it. Even sent me to get blood work. I felt confident leaving his office. Like I would finally get the help I so desperately needed. About a week later I got a phone call from his office saying that my test results were normal... Despite all other signs of my thyroid being out of whack. I have a goiter for Christ sakes. And you tell me that because labs results were " normal" that I don't have a problem. And that was it. No follow up visit. Didn't run any other tests to try to determine if anything else wasn't functioning properly. No concern whatsoever. He could care less. I specifically sought him out. Because I heard that he didn't go off of lab results only. But, that's exactly what he does. And sadly, they all do. Haven' t found a Dr. who doesn't. And it's a shame. They care only about $$$ and not the patients well being.

February 14th, 2016

I am been going to him since 2015. Responds to my emails. Calls me with test results. Very nice person. Very smart.

June 2nd, 2015

I first started going to Dr. Evron in 2014, he listened to me and spent a great amount of time with me also. Not only does he call me to tell me results, but he also always responds to an email. I have never had a Dr. do that. He also asks how I'm feeling and doesn't just go by what the lab results say. I have my full trust in him. His staff has always been friendly towards me also.

May 1st, 2015

Doing well because of his medical care. Serious health issue that are getting much better.

He is a very good Doctor, He is concerned and caring. He cares enough to personally call patients after working hours if there is a good reason to do so! Dr. Evron is one of the best in Western, PA.

March 26th, 2015

Dr. Evron is fantastic. He listens to what you have to say and works with you to try to find the best medications for your body. He doesn't just say that your blood work is normal and just leave it like that as some other doctors do. I travel an hour to see him and it is well worth it!

April 30th, 2014

I have been going to Dr Evron now for over 25 years and I can not even begin to explain the excellent care I have received from him. He is the most knowledgeable, kindest, caring Dr I have ever been to. He is very well educated in his field and beyond. I have been diabetic for 38 years and have no complications from it. This alone speaks volumes of Dr Evron"s care. His beside manor is wonderful as well. I feel bad for people who don't have access to his exceptional care.

April 22nd, 2014

he may be a top doc, but his office staff needs to learn patient courtesy

Dr Evron may be a top doc, but his follow up leaves a lot to be desired. it took almost four weeks and then he ordered incorrect medication for me. when i returned for my follow up appt, his staff did not have a record of my appointment. there was never an apology. there is no communication between staff members. his nurse yelled at me in the waiting room in front of other patients. his office is poorly run and poorly managed. i would not return if he were the last endocrinologist in the city of pittsburgh.

August 15th, 2012

he is absolutely amazing, if u don't like a dr who is not going to kiss your but nad tell uthe things that u want to hear then he is not for u. he will tell u straight forward what he wants to do and how to get it done. would not trade him for the world

May 26th, 2012

The Best Endocrine Physician

Dr. Evron is the most caring and helpful endocrine physician I have seen in years. He provides excellent care and follows up after appointments. I would recommend him to anyone in search of a great endocrine physician!

May 25th, 2012