Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne Mcwilliams
Dr. Wayne Mcwilliams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcwilliams is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg, Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus and St. Luke's Hospital - Allentown. Dr. Mcwilliams has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne Mcwilliams has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wayne Mcwilliams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.
Dr. Praveer Jain
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Bethlehem, PA 0 mi35
Dr. John Pettine
Bethlehem, PA 0 mi21
Dr. George Persin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Bethlehem, PA 0 mi25