A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Farley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Farley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Farley, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Farley graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Farley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Llewellyn Farley DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne L. Farley practice?
- Dr. Wayne Farley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Farley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Montgomery, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Conroe, TX.
See Montgomery Obstetricians & Gynecologists.