Learn more about Dr. Wayne Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Foster, Otolaryngologist, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Foster, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Foster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Paul Foster FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne P. Foster practice?
- Dr. Wayne Foster has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Foster practices Otolaryngology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manasquan, NJ.
See Toms River Otolaryngologists.