A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Foster, Otolaryngologist, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Foster, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Foster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Paul Foster MD and FACS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne P. Foster practice?
- Dr. Wayne Foster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Foster practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wall Township, NJ.
See Toms River Otolaryngologists.