Learn more about Dr. Wayne Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Foster, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Foster, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Foster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne P. Foster practice?
Dr. Wayne Foster practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manasquan, NJ.
See Toms River Otolaryngologists.