Dr. Wayne Foster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Foster?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Foster?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

Amazing

Dr. Foster is amazing he addressed my concerns and he answered all my questions he took his time and made me feel comfortable I am so pleased with my treatment I was able to get some volume in my cheeks that I haven't had in a while and the smoker lines by my lips are completely gone thanks to Dr. Foster I have more confidence in myself than I did before .He is amazing and I highly recommend

September 19th, 2017

Excellent doctor

I saw Dr. Foster for cosmetic facial improvement. Have seen him for the last 10 years and he is excellent at what he does. He truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Foster to everyone I know.

August 29th, 2017

A little disingenuous

Was pretty circumspect in consultation

August 3rd, 2017

Lip filler

I recently saw Dr. Foster for lip filler. I never had anything done before so I was mildly nervous. Dr. Foster was very patient and made sure I was comfortable. My lips look very natural. I am so happy with the outcome! I highly recommend this doctor.

June 21st, 2017

Great experience

I saw Dr . Foster for Botox and filler. This was my first time. I was so nervous. Dr. Foster was very calming and listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. I am thrilled with the results of my treatment! I've never been to a doctors office with such kind and helpful staff. What a great experience.

May 13th, 2017

Micro Needling

As a new patient to Dr. Foster's office I was greeted exceptionally by a friendly staff. Barbara was my Esthetician, performing my micro needling treatment. she was absolutely wonderful, extremely professional, friendly and very knowledgeable, she made me comfortable right from the beginning. With having 20 years experience, Barbara is the one to trust you skin too! As for my results my skin looked amazing and it helped with my sun spots. I highly recommend this office.

May 12th, 2017

Coolsculpt

Went to dr fosters office for coolsculpting to my abdomen i was able to get an appt soon, the staff was extremely friendly Answered all of my questions ..the procedure was great and my results are amazing . cant wait to go back and freeze more fat ! Dr foster and staff are a step above the rest !!

May 11th, 2017

Great results

Coming from a middle aged man, who had friends mostly female tell me about botox I was skeptical. I had a lot of female friends recommend Foster MD and for once I'm glad I listened to a women. The service was awesome and Dr. Foster really took the time to make a neverous 40 something year old feel welcome. Not only will I be coming back, but I will now be telling all my male friends who are skeptical like I was. Thank you Dr. Foster and your awesome staff for the incredible experience. I look ten years younger !!!!!

May 3rd, 2017

Great doc great staff

Had rhinoplasty by Dr. Foster. I was in a car accident and my nose was severely injured. Dr. Foster did a great job. My nose looks better now than it did before. Staff is great. So kind and helpful. I highly recommend.

April 25th, 2017

great doc

Had Rhinoplasty 3 months ago. I am thrilled with my results. Dr. Foster is an amazing surgeon and very caring person. His staff were excellent too! i highly recommend.

April 11th, 2017

Rhinoplasty

I went to Dr. Foster for a Rhinoplasty. Its been 6 months since my surgery and I am so happy with the results. I look like a different person! Dr. Foster is excellent at what he does. He spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions. He truly cares about his patients. The office staff was wonderful. They are always smiling and willing to assist. I had the surgery done in Dr. Foster's surgery center and the staff there was very caring and kind. Thank you Dr. Foster and staff! 5 stars!

March 18th, 2017

First timer

I had Botox for the first time with kelly! I was so nervous. Kelly was awesome! So knowledgeable, caring and gentle! I didn't even feel the injections! Office staff is wonderful. Will recommend them to everyone! The absolute best!!!