Dr. Wayne Foster MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Toms River, NJ

May 13th, 2017
Micro Needling
As a new patient to Dr. Foster's office I was greeted exceptionally by a friendly staff. Barbara was my Esthetician, performing my micro needling treatment. she was absolutely wonderful, extremely professional, friendly and very knowledgeable, she made me comfortable right from the beginning. With having 20 years experience, Barbara is the one to trust you skin too! As for my results my skin looked amazing and it helped with my sun spots. I highly recommend this office.

May 11th, 2017
Coolsculpt
Went to dr fosters office for coolsculpting to my abdomen i was able to get an appt soon, the staff was extremely friendly Answered all of my questions ..the procedure was great and my results are amazing . cant wait to go back and freeze more fat ! Dr foster and staff are a step above the rest !!

May 11th, 2017
Great results
Coming from a middle aged man, who had friends mostly female tell me about botox I was skeptical. I had a lot of female friends recommend Foster MD and for once I'm glad I listened to a women. The service was awesome and Dr. Foster really took the time to make a neverous 40 something year old feel welcome. Not only will I be coming back, but I will now be telling all my male friends who are skeptical like I was. Thank you Dr. Foster and your awesome staff for the incredible experience. I look ten years younger !!!!!

May 9th, 2017
sinus
first time going....i had to wait 2 hours... the dr was ok.... rushed me through the appointment..... and the most important thing is that cindy i believe is the surgical coordinater.....she is nasty and off putting..each time i called for a question she seemed very short with me and rushed...... a few friends have stated this to me about her...and now i see they are right...... because of her i will not go back ...she makes you feel liek you are bothering her..i dont care hwo busy you are......she is not proffessional at all.....people are nervous about procedures and she does not make you feel good at all

May 2nd, 2017
Great doc great staff
Had rhinoplasty by Dr. Foster. I was in a car accident and my nose was severely injured. Dr. Foster did a great job. My nose looks better now than it did before. Staff is great. So kind and helpful. I highly recommend.

April 25th, 2017
great doc
Had Rhinoplasty 3 months ago. I am thrilled with my results. Dr. Foster is an amazing surgeon and very caring person. His staff were excellent too! i highly recommend.

April 11th, 2017
Rhinoplasty
I went to Dr. Foster for a Rhinoplasty. Its been 6 months since my surgery and I am so happy with the results. I look like a different person! Dr. Foster is excellent at what he does. He spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions. He truly cares about his patients. The office staff was wonderful. They are always smiling and willing to assist. I had the surgery done in Dr. Foster's surgery center and the staff there was very caring and kind. Thank you Dr. Foster and staff! 5 stars!

March 18th, 2017
First timer
I had Botox for the first time with kelly! I was so nervous. Kelly was awesome! So knowledgeable, caring and gentle! I didn't even feel the injections! Office staff is wonderful. Will recommend them to everyone! The absolute best!!!

March 6th, 2017
Botox and lip fillers
I can't express enough how happy I am with both my lip filler as well as my Botox injections by Kelly. Amazing this is my 5th time having Botox and I have never seen immediate and better results. Kelly was professional , gentle and a perfectionist. I will not go to anyone else for Botox in the future. I HIGHLY recommend Kelly. Absolutely outstanding. The office is immaculate and I had the pleasure of having Been greeted at the front desk by Courtney whom was wonderful. All the staff is friendly, helpful and well educated on services provided. The pricing was also excellent. The staff even called me the next day to see how I was healing and if I needed anything. I can't wait to return! I couldn't have had a better experience.

March 5th, 2017
Coolsculpting
A friend went to Kelly for Coolsculpting and got an excellent result. She highly recommended I go there too. I live in NY and could've easily found a place closer to home but because of my friends result I went there as well. Kelly was extremely nice and knowledgeable. The procedure itself was fine. I watched TV for the time I was there. It was comfortable. I can't wait to see my results! If you're considering Coolsculpting then Kelly is the person to see at Fostermd!

March 1st, 2017
THE BEST
Dr. Foster did my rhinoplasty. I am so happy with the results. I was extremely nervous as I never had any surgery before. I heard he was the best and now I know why. My nose is perfect. Thank you Dr. Foster!

February 22nd, 2017
Phenomenal experience
So please with the elective surgery I had with Dr. Foster. He is the best and I would trust no one else with my face. His staff are super friendly and helpful! Thank you Dr. Foster and staff!!