Dr. Wayne Foster MD Patient Reviews

March 18th, 2017
First timer
I had Botox for the first time with kelly! I was so nervous. Kelly was awesome! So knowledgeable, caring and gentle! I didn't even feel the injections! Office staff is wonderful. Will recommend them to everyone! The absolute best!!!

March 6th, 2017
Botox and lip fillers
I can't express enough how happy I am with both my lip filler as well as my Botox injections by Kelly. Amazing this is my 5th time having Botox and I have never seen immediate and better results. Kelly was professional , gentle and a perfectionist. I will not go to anyone else for Botox in the future. I HIGHLY recommend Kelly. Absolutely outstanding. The office is immaculate and I had the pleasure of having Been greeted at the front desk by Courtney whom was wonderful. All the staff is friendly, helpful and well educated on services provided. The pricing was also excellent. The staff even called me the next day to see how I was healing and if I needed anything. I can't wait to return! I couldn't have had a better experience.

March 5th, 2017
Coolsculpting
A friend went to Kelly for Coolsculpting and got an excellent result. She highly recommended I go there too. I live in NY and could've easily found a place closer to home but because of my friends result I went there as well. Kelly was extremely nice and knowledgeable. The procedure itself was fine. I watched TV for the time I was there. It was comfortable. I can't wait to see my results! If you're considering Coolsculpting then Kelly is the person to see at Fostermd!

March 1st, 2017
THE BEST
Dr. Foster did my rhinoplasty. I am so happy with the results. I was extremely nervous as I never had any surgery before. I heard he was the best and now I know why. My nose is perfect. Thank you Dr. Foster!

February 22nd, 2017
Phenomenal experience
So please with the elective surgery I had with Dr. Foster. He is the best and I would trust no one else with my face. His staff are super friendly and helpful! Thank you Dr. Foster and staff!!

February 3rd, 2017
Amazing Facility
Within 1 week I received a microdermabrasion and lip injections and both were a painless and great experience!!!! I feel wonderful and my procedures came out beautiful 💕

December 15th, 2016
Top notch doc
I broke my nose playing hockey and went to see doc Foster. Great guy. Excellent surgeon. Happy with results, my nose looks better than it did before surgery.

November 22nd, 2016
Excellent Dr. Staff is wonderful. Very happy with my rhinoplasty!

November 22nd, 2016
Excellent Dr. Staff is wonderful. Very happy with my rhinoplasty!

October 29th, 2016
Excellent physician, great staff. Highly recommend.

October 6th, 2016
Coolsculpting
I had Coolsculpting done To my lower abdomen four months ago by Kelly. The results are amazing! I lost 2 inches around my waist! I'm so pleased. Kelly and staff were so helpful and friendly.

October 5th, 2016
Rhinoplasty
Great doctor, great staff, great experience! I saw Dr. Foster for a rhinoplasty procedure. I was very nervous at first but he made me feel very comfortable. He spent time with me and answered all of my question and I had many! His office staff is a wonderful group of girls. Always so pleasant and helpful. The nurses in his surgicenter are excellent. I am so happy with my results! I have dislike my nose for years and now that its fixed I feel more comfortable in my skin. I feel more confident and happy. Thank you Dr. Foster! You are the best!