Learn more about Dr. Wayne Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Fowler is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fowler
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fowler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Fowler, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Fowler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Lewis Fowler MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Wayne L. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Wayne Fowler has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Fowler practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Endocrinologists.