A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Fowler is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Fowler, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Fowler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Lewis Fowler MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Wayne L. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Wayne Fowler has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Fowler practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Endocrinologists.