A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Franco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Franco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Franco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Wadsworth Glen Health Care And Rehabilitation Center, Inc., Middletown CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Franco MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne Franco practice?
- Dr. Wayne Franco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Franco practices Internal Medicine near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Internists.