A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Frank is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Frank, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Frank has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Wayne Frank MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Frank practice?
- Dr. Thomas Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Frank practices Allergy & Immunology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Allergists.