A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Frank is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Frank, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Frank has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Wayne Frank MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Frank practice?
- Dr. Thomas Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Frank practices Allergy & Immunology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Allergists.