A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Fraser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Fraser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fraser
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Fraser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Fraser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraser graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fraser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Jeffrey Fraser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne J. Fraser practice?
- Dr. Wayne Fraser has 1 office location.
- Dr. Wayne Fraser practices Family Medicine near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.