A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Fraser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Fraser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fraser
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fraser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Fraser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraser graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fraser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Jeffrey Fraser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne J. Fraser practice?
- Dr. Wayne Fraser has 1 office location.
- Dr. Wayne Fraser practices Family Medicine near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.