A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Freeman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Edward Freeman DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne E. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Wayne Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Freeman practices Emergency Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Emergency Physicians.