Dr. Wayne Friestad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Friestad?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Friestad?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

October 20th, 2016

RMA

My visit into Waterman's ER was a very scary and stressful situation, where I feared I was losing my unborn child. I was immediately set at ease by his calm demeanor and his ability to speak to me as a human being and not "another number in the ER". I am very impressed by the speed in which he got everything ordered for me, and kept me up to date on every process (even though the ER was full to capacity that night). I cannot stress enough how this physician has restored my faith in ER physicians, and I want to make sure that it is known that he is an absolute wonderful physician, and human being. Thank you! thank you!

Type 2 Diabetes