Dr. Wayne Gavino Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Gavino?

Patient for 22 years and no complaints

Posted on October 25th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Gavino's for 22 years and have no complaints. Our appointments are brief and to the point. He answers questions thoughtfully and is enthused about sharing the science behind his findings. I am able to get in and out of most appointments within 30 minutes (including waiting room time).

Needs to retire

Posted on September 10th, 2013

Beside manner needs some work. He'll ask a question on how you feel, then interrupts after about 5 seconds. Doesn't seem to interact with hospital staff well. Nurses I've spoken with don't seem to like him much and many of the comments I heard was that he "needs to retire". He'll spend time with you, but usually does all the talking. Be prepared to repeat yourself often. The facility is old and smells odd. His office staff needs some sensitivity training as they have always seemed to be in a bad mood every time I speak the them on the phone or in the office. Good luck with getting medication refills. Pharmacy will fax his office, yet the office staff never seems to get the refill request.

Awesome doctor, but...

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

I don't have a single bad thing to say about Dr. Gavino. I think he is a wonderful doctor. It is just I don't care much for his office staff. There has been more then one incident where I feel that they don't care, or want to deal with what you call about. They also fail to call and remind you of your up coming appt.

Posted on June 10th, 2016