A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Gibson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Gibson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Scott Co Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne S Gibson MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wayne S. Gibson practice?
- Dr. Wayne Gibson has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Gibson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jeffersonville, IN.
See Jeffersonville Internists and Jeffersonville Cardiologists.