Dr. Wayne Barton Glazier MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology, Pediatric Urology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Glazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Glazier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Glazier, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate BPH, Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia, and General Urology.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazier graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glazier has 17 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glazier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne B. Glazier practice?
Dr. Wayne Glazier practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, MA and Marlborough, MA.
See Worcester Urologists, Worcester Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Worcester Surgeons.