A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Glazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Glazier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Glazier, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazier graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glazier has 17 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne B Glazier MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne B. Glazier practice?
- Dr. Wayne Glazier has 6 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Glazier practices Urology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, MA and Marlborough, MA.
See Worcester Urologists.