A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Gluf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Gluf, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Gluf, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Gluf graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gluf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Matthew Gluf MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne M. Gluf practice?
- Dr. Wayne Gluf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Gluf practices Neurological Surgery near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.