Dr. Wayne Goldstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Goldstein?

August 9th, 2017

Great Surgeon!

I received a hip replacement at the age of 45 because of hip dysplasia and the bedside manner was wonderful, and surgery and recovery was very successful. It's now 8 years later and feeling great. Doing all my activities - light running, cardio classes, power yoga, bicycling. Strongly recommend Dr Goldstein!

April 23rd, 2017

The worst surgery experience I could ever imagine

Dr. Goldstein left me with one leg shorter than the other, a hip placed incorrectly that dislocated 4 times, and tried to blame it on me. He destroyed one full year of my life and I am still recovering from the repair to his work that was done one year after his original surgery

October 16th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

June 10th, 2016

I think NOT

Well......I am a 73 year old female and Dr Goldstein wanted to do both of my knees at the same time I have since gotten 2 other opinions and both said ABSOLUTELY NO!!! Maybe years ago, but not today Rush was one and Loyola the other. Right before surgery my sister was in A-fib. They cancelled the surgery and sent us home to follow up with Cardiologist. First of all Lutheran General should not have sent us home. Second of all never heard from Dr. Goldstein since. Being a patient of his was not a priority. I guess. To me that's not someone who cares about their patients Would NOT RECOMMEND him and don't think very highly of him. Run away fast!!!!

March 23rd, 2016

One of the finest in the United States

He is simply the BEST!

May 15th, 2015

Doctor Goldstein was very Caring and compassionate in answering all my questions and I felt I was in very good hands moving forward in my Life with total Knee replacement surgery. Thank you again Dr. Goldstein .

April 24th, 2015

He is in the profession for making a difference in pts for the rt reasons. He cares about his pts and the advancement of medicine.

February 25th, 2015

When I first experienced pain in my leg, I saw a few different orthopedic surgeons before Dr. Goldstein properly diagnosed my condition. I had my first hip replacement six years ago and my second hip just recently. I recommend Dr. Goldstein to anyone who asks. Dr. Goldstein and his team prepare you thoroughly prior to surgery with materials and classes. All aspects of the process are fully detailed. He and his staff are courteous and caring. Both surgeries went very smoothly and I am 100% recovered. I am forever grateful to Dr. Goldstein for his expertise and attentive care.

February 20th, 2015

I forgot to ask about my knees.

December 21st, 2014

Double Knees Replacement Experience

I lived with osteoarthritis in both knees for 9+ years. I went/wore through 2-1/2 pairs of orthopedic surgeon prescribed knee braces, to keep me walking/working in a very physically demanding employment environment. Dr. Goldstein was very highly recommended to perform my TKR surgery by my primary orthopedic doctor. Prior to my TKR, I was requested to attend 2 informational classes; 1 at IBJI & 1 at Lutheran General Hospital. Both were very informative & educational % what to expect after the surgery. Dr. Goldstein & his complete support staff ( THE MENCHES OF ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY) were exceptionally supportive before & after my TKR surgery. My due diligence to my physical therapy after surgery was & is equally as important to my recovery as the exceptionally flawless TKR surgery I experienced from Dr. Wayne Goldstein & his staff !!! Starting at in-patient rehabilitation, 5 days post-surgery, I pushed the limits of my physical therapy on a daily basis , 7 days a week for 14 weeks. TKR pre & / or post surgery in office Dr.'s appointments may require long or longer wait times than are desirable. The results of A Dr. Goldstein performed " SUCCESSFUL TKR SURGERY" to your body; that gets your KNEES, LEGS & LIFE BACK TO WHERE THEY WERE BEFORE OSTEOARTHRITIS COMPROMISED THE AFOREMENTIONED; determines that those "INFITESTIMAL WHINERS" possibly skip the office appointment long waits & go on living with their osteoarthritis; as opposed to experiencing the "Dr. Wayne M. Goldstein GET YOUR KNEES LEGS & LIFE BACK TKR" EXPERIENCE !!!!!

December 21st, 2014

2 Hip replacements, great results. Back to normal in no time. I highly recommend Dr. Goldstein if you want to be back to normal with no issues!

December 18th, 2014

I've had two knee replacements seven years apart. No trouble with either of them. Would highly recommend Dr. Goldstein.