Dr. Wayne Goldstein MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Gurnee, IL

3.9

June 9th, 2016
I think NOT
Well......I am a 73 year old female and Dr Goldstein wanted to do both of my knees at the same time I have since gotten 2 other opinions and both said ABSOLUTELY NO!!! Maybe years ago, but not today Rush was one and Loyola the other. Right before surgery my sister was in A-fib. They cancelled the surgery and sent us home to follow up with Cardiologist. First of all Lutheran General should not have sent us home. Second of all never heard from Dr. Goldstein since. Being a patient of his was not a priority. I guess. To me that's not someone who cares about their patients Would NOT RECOMMEND him and don't think very highly of him. Run away fast!!!!

March 23rd, 2016
One of the finest in the United States
He is simply the BEST!

May 15th, 2015
Doctor Goldstein was very Caring and compassionate in answering all my questions and I felt I was in very good hands moving forward in my Life with total Knee replacement surgery. Thank you again Dr. Goldstein .

April 24th, 2015
He is in the profession for making a difference in pts for the rt reasons. He cares about his pts and the advancement of medicine.

February 25th, 2015
When I first experienced pain in my leg, I saw a few different orthopedic surgeons before Dr. Goldstein properly diagnosed my condition. I had my first hip replacement six years ago and my second hip just recently. I recommend Dr. Goldstein to anyone who asks. Dr. Goldstein and his team prepare you thoroughly prior to surgery with materials and classes. All aspects of the process are fully detailed. He and his staff are courteous and caring. Both surgeries went very smoothly and I am 100% recovered. I am forever grateful to Dr. Goldstein for his expertise and attentive care.

February 20th, 2015
I forgot to ask about my knees.

December 21st, 2014
Double Knees Replacement Experience
I lived with osteoarthritis in both knees for 9+ years. I went/wore through 2-1/2 pairs of orthopedic surgeon prescribed knee braces, to keep me walking/working in a very physically demanding employment environment. Dr. Goldstein was very highly recommended to perform my TKR surgery by my primary orthopedic doctor. Prior to my TKR, I was requested to attend 2 informational classes; 1 at IBJI & 1 at Lutheran General Hospital. Both were very informative & educational % what to expect after the surgery. Dr. Goldstein & his complete support staff ( THE MENCHES OF ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY) were exceptionally supportive before & after my TKR surgery. My due diligence to my physical therapy after surgery was & is equally as important to my recovery as the exceptionally flawless TKR surgery I experienced from Dr. Wayne Goldstein & his staff !!! Starting at in-patient rehabilitation, 5 days post-surgery, I pushed the limits of my physical therapy on a daily basis , 7 days a week for 14 weeks. TKR pre & / or post surgery in office Dr.'s appointments may require long or longer wait times than are desirable. The results of A Dr. Goldstein performed " SUCCESSFUL TKR SURGERY" to your body; that gets your KNEES, LEGS & LIFE BACK TO WHERE THEY WERE BEFORE OSTEOARTHRITIS COMPROMISED THE AFOREMENTIONED; determines that those "INFITESTIMAL WHINERS" possibly skip the office appointment long waits & go on living with their osteoarthritis; as opposed to experiencing the "Dr. Wayne M. Goldstein GET YOUR KNEES LEGS & LIFE BACK TKR" EXPERIENCE !!!!!

December 20th, 2014
2 Hip replacements, great results. Back to normal in no time. I highly recommend Dr. Goldstein if you want to be back to normal with no issues!

December 18th, 2014
I've had two knee replacements seven years apart. No trouble with either of them. Would highly recommend Dr. Goldstein.

December 12th, 2014
12 Years Dr. Goldstein has been my surgeon. He is my hero. His team answered any and all of my calls with any question that I had either big or small. Excellent Doctor.

December 5th, 2014
Previous Patient
I had a very good experience with the double knee replacement surgery I had by Dr, Goldstein 10 and 1/2 years ago. He, as well as, his staff were very concerned about me while in the hospital along with my stay at Glenview Terrace. I can also say that the surgery went well I have no problems since the surgery even tho I have a physical job. I would highly recommend Dr. Goldstein for any kind of replacement surgery whether it be knees or hips replacement surgery.

November 5th, 2014
Dr. No Show
This Dr. is so highly rated but the way he runs the office is almost criminal and cruel. Left without ever seeing the Dr. Waited over 2 hrs. Counted 9 other people waiting around, some standing as there were no more seats left. You can tell each person was in pain. Unacceptable.