Dr. Wayne Gordon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Gordon?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Gordon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 6th, 2013

Rude

Very rude, didn't care about my illness and acted like I was seeing him for something he didn't treat. I needed a neurologist and thought he was one. I think he is very prejudiced.

December 28th, 2009

left me in tears

my primary referred me to dr gordon. his comment to me was "i don't know what he thinks i can do for you." i was to have a nerve conduction test. he said i would have to reschedule it for another day. his chair side manner was rude, condescending and a total waste of my time and money (and i'm on very fixed income) and the extra 2 copayments required for each visit took what little money i had left for a christmas dinner to feed my family. we did not even have christmas gifts this year due to my tight budget. i left the office in tears. he lacks any compassion. the nurse had written in my chart for current medical conditions - ROS. he asked me what that was and i said i had no idea. he would not go get the girl who opened my chart and wrote that to ask her what it meant. overall, he just did not care at all. yet...they have all these religious signs on the walls, bibles on their tables which gives you a feeling of comfort on first impression. i would never recommend him. i travelled 50 miles (round trip) and paid $40 just to be told the dr who did NCT's was not available that day and to reschedule. i felt i should have gotten my money back or not been charged for the test as it was NOT my fault the dr that administered the tests was not there that day and that is specifically what my appt was for.

November 10th, 2009

Rude, I felt as though I was was a waist of his time. Very poor bedside manner. He is a Dr. I will never go back to. He was not helpful in any way shape or form. He was a poor excuse of a Dr. that helps people

July 14th, 2008

chronic daily headaches

I went to Dr. Gordon for a second opinon and at first was really impressed. He seemed like he cared and was going to help figure out or control the sudden onset of daily headaches, but when the inital treatment of topamx and steriod pack failed so did he. He prescribed me alive (naproxen) and said thier isn't much else he can do. No tests, blood work, or history. Just another crappy Dx of live with it, its just a "headache". I guess you have to literally be dying to have someone show a little compassion.

January 4th, 2016