Dr. Wayne Grabowski MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Princeton, NJ

July 20th, 2016
Poor Bedside manner
Dr Grabowski is fine if you don't have any questions or need clarification. He actually said to me"Listen because I am not repeating this 5 times" when I asked a question.. I had moved to NJ from NY where I had a considerate eye surgeon who was patient in explaining procedures. Do not go to thus doctor unless you are interested in following his lead "blindly". He is grandiose and condescending. After he used technical jargon ,when I asked for an explanation in layman's terms he said he couldn't give me one. He basically told me to call my old doctor if I had questions.

May 12th, 2016
Shane on you!!!!!!
In a big rush to see next patient. Walked in examining room and told my mother he was too busy to see her after she was prepped and waited to see him. She has macular degeneration and comes for injections. Really?

April 3rd, 2013
Special Care
My daughter has special needs and after going to several Doctors who could not or would not take on my daughteras a patient we finally found Dr Grabowski. Dr. Grabowski has been taking care of my daughter for several years and although she is not an easy patient we never have a problem. The staff is wonderful. When we walk in she feels like she is visiting friends..What was once a terrible experience is now a very pleasant experience. All I can say is thank you.

May 9th, 2012
Dr Grabowski is terrific. Caring, listening and giving my problem his full attention. He was quickly able to diagnose and treat my issue. I want to go back to him again.