Dr. Wayne Grayson MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Poplarville, MS

• Good
  • Bad

December 6th, 2014
Clinic stacks you up and makes you wait then doc spends a few minutes with you then it's on to the next booth. They seem to be less interested in referring you to specialists outside of their corporate staff and waits for the clinic to make referrals are frequently too long. It's not unusual to wait a week or more for any call to be returned.

August 8th, 2013
Rude & Incompetent
This Dr is horrible, insulting and refuses to order tests (I fell at home & fractured my back in 4 places). I suffered for 7 weeks screaming in pain from my fractures which he said were muscle spasms & when I asked for an xray he said spasms don't show up on xray. I sat in his office for a 2pm appointment wasnt shown to a stifling hot exam room until way after 5pm. He refused to treat me in spite the fact my back had deep purple bruising & refused pain medicine just gave me 10 antispasm pills and a mysterious injection which his equally ugly rude cna Kim refused to tell me what it was. I called her everyday as I was in unbearable pain & wanted an xray. I might add I also could not walk due the severity of my compression fractures. It was not until I told her I would file complaint with the medical board that they sent me up to Hattiesburg where I was correctly diagnosed & treat 7 weeks later. I am not the only person in this rural town to complain about him so I am not being vindictive. Had he followed medical protocol, sent me for xrays & bone densityscan he would have known not only did I have compression fractures & also severe osteoporosis. He needs to retire. I am in a wheelchair because of his lack of compassion. My house pets get better care than I did. Luckily for me I found a real family practice doctor. Don't go to this Dr you will suffer as much as I did.

February 23rd, 2011
Wonderful and Compassionate Physician
Dr. Grayson is a caring and compassionate doctor. I have called his home in the middle of the night and he has been extremely helpful. Called to make sure we were taken care of the next day. He is truly a great physician. My daughter doesn't trust male doctors, but she loves Dr. Grayson. She is 18 and very partifular who sees her. We do love him!

July 2nd, 2016