A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gross has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Aultman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne D Gross DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne D. Gross practice?
- Dr. Wayne Gross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Gross practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Massillon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, OH.
See Massillon Cardiologists.