A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gross has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alliance Community Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne D Gross DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne D. Gross practice?
- Dr. Wayne Gross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Gross practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Massillon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, OH.
See Massillon Cardiologists.