Dr. Wayne Gross DO Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2015
If you are looking to stay alive or get better, this is not the Dr. to see! The appoints are a waste of time and non productive and they do not read the results of their own test. They done an echo on me and never gave me the results. Three weeks later I asked another Dr to review the echo and he advised me of a life ending condition that was developing in my lungs. He advised me to to see a pulmonary Dr asap and asked why my doctor didn't make me aware of such a serious condition. When I confronted his nurse about it, she said she didn't know of the echo and hung up on me. If you are looking to live, I suggest not seeing "Dr" Gross.

February 23rd, 2011
Good Doctor, The best in the area for cardio from what I have heard. Knows his stuff. Very nice guy

May 12th, 2010
I think Dr. Gross is getting more than he can handle. He used to be so caring and now when I see him, he is in a rush and doesnt really explain test results. His nurse practioner was rude to me on two different visits. I have been seeing him for over ten years and hate to change doctors but considering it.

November 30th, 2009
FANTASTIC
I met Dr. Gross when I was in the middle of a heart attack at Union Hospital. The man saved my life. He explained everything that was happening, to me and my wife in a calm manner as to not add ecitement to what was going on.After the surgery he was there to explain what was done and to tell me what to expect. He not only became my doctor but also my friend.Throughout the years he has my highest respect as a doctor and fantastic human being.

July 8th, 2009
love DR. Gross . would recommend him to anyone!!! however do not feel they need a nurse praticioner at the office!prefer to deal with a dr. who knows what they are doing.

June 9th, 2017