A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Guerra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Guerra, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Guerra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Frank Guerra MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne F. Guerra practice?
- Dr. Wayne Guerra has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Guerra practices Emergency Medicine near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Emergency Physicians.