Learn more about Dr. Wayne Gunckle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Gunckle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunckle graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gunckle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gunckle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne M. Gunckle practice?
Dr. Wayne Gunckle practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Sports Medicine Doctors, Clinton Township Orthopedic Surgeons, and Clinton Township Surgeons.