A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Gunckle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Gunckle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gunckle
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gunckle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunckle graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gunckle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Morris Gunckle DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne M. Gunckle practice?
- Dr. Wayne Gunckle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Gunckle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.