Learn more about Dr. Wayne Gunckle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Gunckle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gunckle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gunckle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunckle graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gunckle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Morris Gunckle DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne M. Gunckle practice?
- Dr. Wayne Gunckle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Gunckle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.