Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Felt Uncomfortable...... show details Felt Uncomfortable......
Apr 14th, 2012

Went to the office for an appointment and while in the exam room I could hearing shouting and arguing between Him and his office manager.....Found out that she was also his is wife...Not very Professional made me very uncomfortable....

WONDERFULL DOCTOR show details WONDERFULL DOCTOR
Apr 15th, 2011

I HAVE KNOWN DR.GUNCKLE FOR AT LEAST 20 YRS.. I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT, MY HUSBAND, MY MOTHER-IN-LAW, MY AUNT AND EVEN ONE OF MY GRANDAUGHTERS FRIENDS. HE MAKES EVERY PERSON FEEL LIKE YOU ARE THE ONLY PATIENT HE HAS, HE IS A FRIEND, YOU CAN TALK TO HIME AND GET REAL ANSWERS. THE PERSON ABOVE WITH THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS DID NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT (I BELIEVE THEY WERE THE PROBLEM). HE IS NO LONGER WITH US, HE PASSED AWAY AT THE END OF MARCH, SUDDENLY, IT HAS BEEN LIKE LOSING A FAVORITE UNCLE. HE WILL BE GREATLY MISSED.

worth the wait show details worth the wait
Apr 9th, 2011

Best and most honest doctor I have ever seen, he explains everything to you so that you understand exactly what is going on. Wish he could have been my primary care doctor! another doctor told me I needed surgery for a broken finger, doctor Gunckle fixed it without surgery. How about that a doctor who cares about his patients, not just money.

Mar 29th, 2011

Great and caring DR.

he failed me show details he failed me
Oct 18th, 2010

would not go back to this doctor, i feel he messed up my surgeries and even sent to to less competant surgeons than himself, if i thought that was possible!!! do yourself a favor DO NOT go to this guy, he is knife happy!!!!

Best ortho doctor in the area! show details Best ortho doctor in the area!
by Virginia Chrispen on Jun 25th, 2010

Dr. Gunckle is very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He will describe your diagnosis and give you all the informatiion you need to make the best decision for yourself. He has a great sense of humor and that helps me feel better.

Mar 18th, 2010

Great doc. . .great bed side manner - takes your time with you and you feel like he is your friend!!!. . very down to earth and knowledgeable. Yes, the wait time was a little longer but it out weighted his personal attention and the time he took to get to know me!!!

Apr 20th, 2009

Excellent! Highly recommend! Very professional and thorough!