A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Ben Taub Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Holaday Harris DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne H. Harris practice?
- Dr. Wayne Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Harris practices Emergency Medicine near Seabrook, TX.
See Seabrook Emergency Physicians.