A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Hellstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Hellstrom is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hellstrom
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hellstrom Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Hellstrom, BS, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Male Urogenital Diseases
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Diseases
- Penile Implantation
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hellstrom graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hellstrom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne John G Hellstrom BS, FACS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne J. Hellstrom practice?
- Dr. Wayne Hellstrom has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Hellstrom practices Urology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Urologists.