A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Herbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Herbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbert graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Herbert has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Herbert MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ralph Herbert practice?
- Dr. Ralph Herbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Herbert practices Pediatrics near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pediatricians.