A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Hey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Hey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hey graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Albert Hey DO is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne A. Hey practice?
- Dr. Wayne Hey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Hey practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Colleyville, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.