A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Ingram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Ingram, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ingram has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne W Ingram MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne W. Ingram practice?
- Dr. Wayne Ingram has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Ingram practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.