A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne John Kelly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Wayne J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Wayne Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Kelly practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Primary Care Doctors.