A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne John Kelly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Wayne J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Wayne Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Kelly practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Family Physicians and Hemet General Practitioners.