A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Jandik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Jandik, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Jandik graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Jandik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne R Jandik MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne R. Jandik practice?
- Dr. Wayne Jandik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Jandik practices Anesthesiology near Saint Cloud, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Saint Cloud Anesthesiologists.