Dr. Wayne Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Johnson?

March 16th, 2016

Helps when the physician knows what they are doing.....

December 26th, 2014

Had rotator cuff surgery - he was great.

November 25th, 2013

I'm so surprised to see such negative comments. Dr. Johnson figured out what my problem was and I was scheduled for shoulder surgery within a week and a half. He was always on time for his appt. His Bedside manner was the BEST that I have seen in a long time where Dr.'s are concerned. He also gave me all the time I needed on my follow up appointments explaining my healing process. I would recommend him to anyone!! In fact I may have to have surgery eventually on my other shoulder and wouldn't hesitate to go back to him.

September 25th, 2012

Dr. Johnson may be an o.k. dr. but his mannerism is certainly lacking. He is straight forward and to the point. Not empathetic or caring. The wait time has always been a factor at any of his offices. There was one time he was running an hour behind and they were asking patients to either wait or reschedule their appointments.

March 17th, 2012

My review of Dr Wayne Johnson

October 28th, 2011

Military

My overall experience with Dr. Johnson was terrible. My time during each visit was rushed. The initial visit was 20 minutes, 8 of which I spent with Dr. Johnson, and then every appointment after that seemed to decrease in time to which I never really spent longer than 1-2 minutes with him. His diagnosis was one that most could research from google. After 8 months of hoping for some sort of diagnosis that would correct my shoulder problem, I finally gave up and got seen and corrected by another doctor. I truly knew my insurance was paying too much for the service he was providing. Please do yourself a huge favor and seek other orthopedic medical assistance.

April 16th, 2011

Visit with Dr. Johnson

When visiting remember you are your own best medical advocate. Write down intelligent questions and be direct. Try what is recommended and if it doesn't help tell him.

September 17th, 2010

wouldn't examine my shoulder

My complaint was about my shoulder. Only the nurse asked questions about location of pain. Dr. rqsted x-rays (3 views) and returned to tell me that I had 3 options: MRI, heat and cold plus anti-inflammatory pain reducer, or a cortisone shot. He didn't touch my shoulder, look at range of motion, feel the bumps and grinds--wouldn't he find out a lot by doing that? My chiropractor sue does!

March 3rd, 2010

BAD BEDSIDE MANNERS & ATTITUDE

After my chiropractor took xrays of my knee and showed that it was dislocated he was able to get it back into place. Pain continued for several weeks. I was able to get in to see Dr. Johnson quickly even though a Dr. of Theraphy at my church gave him as a third reccommend. He only spent 5 minutes with me after seeing the xray showing the knee in place. Said I could have an injection or take ibubrofen. I opted for the shot. His nurse came in and prepared the injection and left the needle sitting in front of me for over 15 minutes. Dr. Johnson came in, administered the injection. I asked what to do next. His only comment was "You came in on your own power didn't you"! On seeing the bill to the insurance company his charge was over $350.00 (didn't include injection or xray) and there was a charge for a surgical assistant (nurse who prepared the injection! That's all she did) Our reform needs to be with health costs not insurance costs - insurance is based on health costs.

September 28th, 2017