A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Joseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Joseph, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Joseph MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne Joseph practice?
- Dr. Wayne Joseph has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Joseph practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.