A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Kinning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Kinning, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinning graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kinning has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne K Kinning MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne K. Kinning practice?
- Dr. Wayne Kinning has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Kinning practices Vascular Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.