A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Kinning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Kinning is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinning
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kinning Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Kinning, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinning graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kinning has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne K Kinning MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne K. Kinning practice?
- Dr. Wayne Kinning has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Kinning practices Vascular Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.