A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Kinning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Kinning, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinning graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kinning has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kinning accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne K. Kinning practice?
Dr. Wayne Kinning practices Vascular Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.