Dr. Wayne Kirkham MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Dallas, TX

August 29th, 2015
Fantastic physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Kirkham for over 20 years. I have had sinus surgery and other issues with my ears. He is a superb surgeon and the aftercare was excellent. The biggest problem is getting an appointment for non- emergency issues (his staff can be a tad sniffy sometimes). But the time I really needed to see him a slot was found. He is also someone I trust to recommend other doctors. Everyone he has recommended is an excellent physician. He does not just recommend cronies either...his last recommendation was a young female gp who is, as yet, low profile. He keeps up with his general medicine knowledge as well...I trust him to give me medical advise on other body parts (if only to say "see a specialist..that should be looked at"). He is not warm and fuzzy...(he has a sense of humor if you dig a bit)...but he does really care. If you don't like seeing pictures of famous people he has helped...get a friggin' life. He cares about your health.

March 16th, 2015
Terrible patient care
Terrible terrible terrible

June 18th, 2013
New appointment 6/17/2013
My appointment was rejected because I am 66 years old. I work full time and I am fully insured by Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO. The office worker advised I am considered a MEDICARE patient because I am over 65. It did not matter that my primary insurance was BCBS. THAT is not fair.

May 17th, 2013
an absolute amazing doctor. highly recommend! out of the multitude of doctors I see he is by far the best!

June 30th, 2012
Excellent Care
Dr. Kirkham is direct and to the point. He explains all issues and how to fix the problems. My surgery was a first for me and was very surprised how painless is was. I was nervous at first, but Dr. Kirkham walked me through the process. When I came out of surgery, I had little down time before getting back to normal.

April 19th, 2011
Never again
Dr. Kirkham has alot of famous patients he provides a pamphlet with a list of them throughout his waiting room. I went to Dr. Kirkham with a sore throat, stuffed up head and earache. He spent twenty seconds with me and then I was dismissed. The next day I went to CareNow and was diagnosed with strep throat, pneumonia and sinisitis....I bet this doesn't happen if your famous. I feel really ripped off and angry.

May 17th, 2010
wonderful diagnostician!!! Diagnosed and treatment my children's symptoms immediately..severe allergies...by simply changing their medications that my pediatrician and allergy doctor had been prescribing...

December 12th, 2008
He saved me and my daughter
I have seen him for myself for over 15 years with at least 5 surgeries. He is honest, up front, and catches EVERYTHING. When my daughter had ear issues I never hesitated. Kirkham was my man. He did surgery on her at 9pm on a Friday night because she needed it and didn't even blink. He saved not only her life but her hearing and movement in her face as well. He is the best doctor!!!!