A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Knego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knego
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knego Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Knego graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Richardson Knego MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wayne R. Knego practice?
- Dr. Wayne Knego has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Knego practices Psychiatry near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Psychiatrists.